We have taken the decision to remain closed on Friday 2nd March due to continuing snow and very high winds. The school site has been assessed today and it is unlikely that we would be able to clear it and make it safe for children, staff and parents in time for opening tomorrow. We understand that this may be inconveniencing some parents and it is therefore not a decision we take lightly, however we feel that safety must come first in this instance. We hope to re-open as normal on Monday 5th March unless this weather continues.
Thank you for your understanding.