The subjects included in our Wellbeing group are;
- Relationships Education
- Religious Education
- Physical Education.
The subject leads work together as a team to support a joined up approach to delivering these subject areas. We aim to improve the holistic wellbeing of all of our children through a combined approach to mental and physical health, including maintaining a healthy lifestyle and staying safe.
We are currently working towards achieving the AcSEED accreditation.
The subject leads are;
- PSHE, Religious Education and Relationships Education - Mrs A. Weston
- Physical Education - Mrs L. Plant
- Outdoor Learning - Miss C. Etchells
- PE Sports Coach - Mr D. Leighton
- SENDCo and Teacher in charge of Inclusion - Mrs L. Plant
Each of the subjects in the Wellbeing Group have their own long term plans. These can be found below;